Powered by Blogger.
This is it. The good, the bad, the ugly, and the absolutely breath-taking!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

PROJECT 365- Day 2

Here we are on day 2! Busy day around the house, cleaning up, trying to fit in last minute fixes before school starts back. Over all the break seemed too long and not long enough at the very same time! Back to running errands, school drop offs and pick ups, and trying to wedge everything else in between and around those hours. Sounds easy enough right ;) On the up side of things, it means we are in 2013! And this year we GET HIM BACK!! My husband, or better known around these parts as DADDY, is going to be home soon-ish! So excited to finally have him home! And it also means we will be getting a visit from our very own, a personal celebrity around here, Aunt Erin!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEE! Yes, this year is looking promising!

So today, when I pulled my camera out, I only had a few minutes to snag a photo before I had to get back to my giant pile of laundry. Miss Evangeline was in rare form :) being a sweetie pie! She is growing up FAR too fast for me though! My baby is crawling, talking, sings to herself, and is just such a big girl! It makes me sad and proud at the same time! She is so beautiful, just like her 3 older sissies. Speaking of which, she can almost keep up with them! It's like having Speedy Gonzales on the floor! She's here, then she's there! You blink and she's gone! Baby gates are being installed!

But this little girl, my fourth wee one, is still my baby. She is still breastfeeding exclusively(we beat mastitis, twice, mommy fist-pump! YEH), she still would rather be in my arms than anywhere else(most times), she still has some gorgeous grey-blue eyes, and she is still all gums! I'll celebrate all the things that make her a big girl, but I will also be celebrating all the things that still make her a baby too :) today, I snapped a quick picture of her for my day 2. Just to capture this special stage. She's still my baby, for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

live

live like someone left the gate open

love

like you won't get another tomorrow

laugh

like you're giggle box tipped over