Powered by Blogger.
This is it. The good, the bad, the ugly, and the absolutely breath-taking!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

And it is 4 am....

I just finished cleaning up a wet bed. Again. My 5 year old refuses to get up and go to the bathroom at night, why? I haven't a clue! But then she informed me, her pull ups were uncomfortable and rather than walking to the bathroom, she just decided it best to pee in the bed. Literally told me there was an awake, decision making process for her there. Now that I've scrubbed the mattress(again) and washed the sheets and blankets(again), I made said 5 year old a temporary bed(hello sleeping bag), in the hallway that the bathroom is off of. Mommy is officially done scrubbing pee for this kiddo. And we have to be up in a couple of hours for a trip to the eye doctor. I won't DARE ask what else could go wrong, because quite frankly, I have no desire to find that out! For now I'm going to get the 2 year old and 8 month old back to sleep. If anyone wonders what a stay at home mom does, well here you go! This is why your mommy friend has bags so big they could be the family luggage under her eyes. And if you ever dare to ask why she looks so tired, I guarantee it most likely had something to do with someone and a bodily function/fluid. So tread lightly unless you want the unedited version of that story. Now to see if I can try to slip back to sleep with these two kids here with me. Wish me luck(I think I need to remind that it's good luck I'm in short supply of, I seem to have a hidden stash of bad luck somewhere. So if you could specify GOOD in the luck vibes you send, I'd be forever grateful *curtsey and wobbles* ) , this exhausted, frustrated woman has a face date with a soft pillow I don't see nearly as much as I should.


<3 Jes with 1 s

No comments:

Post a Comment

live

live like someone left the gate open

love

like you won't get another tomorrow

laugh

like you're giggle box tipped over