Powered by Blogger.
This is it. The good, the bad, the ugly, and the absolutely breath-taking!

Friday, January 11, 2013

Let me introduce you to Murphy

His laws are my best friend! Be warned, if you ever ask "WHAT ELSE COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?", brace yourself! You're about to find out!!! So I usually try very hard to not utter these words, but I'm certain in the heat of the moment while Evangeline had that high fever, that I mistakenly let it slip. And then Murphy's Law paid me a visit! I can laugh, because if I don't, I might cry! Two out of four Hogan children have the dreaded stomach bug(DUN DUN DUNNNNNN). Well, yes, that certainly is worse. Thank you Murphy for dropping by and pointing that out! And tomorrow.... now that should be interesting! I'm willing to bet we'll be four for four in kids, and that it will get me too. But hey. What can you do? Get the buckets ready, break out every single anti-bacterial anything that you have handy, grab all the medicine you can, and brace for the inevitable! And then, you laugh. I promise, you'll feel better. For a moment. Oh and fabreeze. Don't forget fabreeze. Or anything that doesn't smell like sick. BLEH!  So in the fashion of finding the bright side when you're sick, there's always baths right? They are always fun(when you're two at least). So that's what brings me to....
PROJECT 365-Day 11
BATH TIME!







At least one of the sickies is having fun right? Oh to be two. The moral of the story is........ don't ask what else can go wrong, because then it will ;) Have to run, it's soup and medicine time around here.

1 comment:

  1. I have had one of the most stressful days ever and these pictures of lucy turned my day around! Love you girls

    ReplyDelete

live

live like someone left the gate open

love

like you won't get another tomorrow

laugh

like you're giggle box tipped over