Powered by Blogger.
This is it. The good, the bad, the ugly, and the absolutely breath-taking!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

PROJECT 365- Day 1.



New year, new day, fresh snow! There is nothing like fresh snow. Un-crunched snow. It took all I had inside my 26 year old body not to hop on it late last night. It looked so perfect, I was DYING to just stomp all over it! Instead, I waited until the kids could play this afternoon. WORTH IT! I loved watching them stomp all over that super crunchy, beautiful, cold, white snow!



Here are my two middle daughters, making snow angels! They took a whopping two steps out the door before they dropped down and got to messing up that snow :) like mother like daughters, eh?

<3 Jes with 1 s

No comments:

Post a Comment

live

live like someone left the gate open

love

like you won't get another tomorrow

laugh

like you're giggle box tipped over