Powered by Blogger.
This is it. The good, the bad, the ugly, and the absolutely breath-taking!

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Newness!

Hello everyone!

Writing today with a lot of excitement and a little bit of nervousness! If you've met our family, I know you've said to me, or yourself "Oh goodness, they have their hands full!". And we do, SO full. I can't complain, we love it! This is our life, crazy, beautiful, hectic, amazing, and full! Well we have some news to announce and I bet at this point you may have guessed it........


















BABY HOGAN NUMBER 5 IS ON ITS WAY! Oh goodness, it's a surprise, but we're all SO excited! We told the girls after dinner this weekend. We took them to their favorite restaurant, daddy gave them ice cream, and then we played hangman with a special message!

The kids were SO amazing! Of course Lucy and Evie obviously don't know what's going on. Sophie and Mady do though and it's fun! Madelynn is SO excited to be a big sister again, while Soph is dead set on the baby being named after her(one of her name suggestions was "Sophied"). I can't help but laugh!

We are stunned, excited, overwhelmed, and just hoping for healthy! So to answer some questions before they are asked, no we aren't trying for a boy. We will likely wait until birth to find out what this baby is in fact. I know, I'm impatient too, but there are FAR too few surprises left in life and I'd really like to give "team green" a try! My gut says girl(my odds are good right? haha), but either way, we've got the basics so no worries! The girls are split on what THEY want, Sophie says she needs a boy to play the prince, Mady wants another sister because sisters are just too cool!

As for Travis and I, we want to make it to full term! So if you can say some spare prayers for that, it's very much appreciated! Other than that, girl or girl(i kid, i kid), girl or boy, we are going to love it just like our favorite four girls in the world! Did I mention how amazing they are? So stinking sweet about all of it, I'm such a proud mommy to these sweet girls!!!

Here are some  cards that Mady and Sophie made us and some name suggestions they had for us the morning after we told them :)






And then here are the tests that I couldn't believe....we took 13 in total & had a blood test done. I think we were in shock ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment

live

live like someone left the gate open

love

like you won't get another tomorrow

laugh

like you're giggle box tipped over