Powered by Blogger.
This is it. The good, the bad, the ugly, and the absolutely breath-taking!

Monday, July 8, 2013

Get Ready!

Yep, I'm back. I know, I know, I'm a flakey flake and need to get my tush in gear and get back at this. Well we had the summer of a lifetime. Still are having that summer. I'm enjoying every sun soaked second! I think I forgot how much of my life was OUTSIDE in the summer. Well now I am reminded and getting the girls in on the action. I LOVE the ocean. I always have. Now my babies do too :) I have photographic evidence and memories, oh goodness did we make some memories! I am SO excited to share the things we've been into, to write it down, to have all this to look back on too. As I have said before, tomorrow is never promised. So in that fashion--we are making memories. Living in the moment and LOVING it. So be on the look out! I will be back to share in some of the fun times we are having this summer :) and here's a teaser photo!!
And while you wait for the posts to come rolling in-- GO OUT AND HAVE A WONDERFUL SUMMER :)

lots of love! -Jes

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jes! I had a question for you about possibly collaborating on something and was hoping you could email me back to discuss? Thanks so much!

    - Emma

    emmabanks9 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

live

live like someone left the gate open

love

like you won't get another tomorrow

laugh

like you're giggle box tipped over